Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello

Kyan decided to crawl into Jetts' bed and then they both fell asleep. It was cute so I had to take a picture. Life is crazie right now. J.B. and I have to move so we are in the process of looking for a new place to live. It has been stressful but I'm trying to have faith that everything will work out and we will be were the Lord wants us to be. We want to stay in Mtn. Green. J.B. is the Chairman of the fire dept here and I love the school district. There is alot of reasons that's just two of them. Other than that things are great. I love my job as a C.N.A. I work graveyards at an assisted living place and its been awesome. J.B.'s job is equally great and we have been truly blessed. The boys are all great and we have lots of fun.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is such a darling picture :O)
I got to see your folks at David and Kim's wedding, it was really fun to visit with them. Have you already found a place to live? Moving can be stressful..Good luck!!