Friday, July 11, 2008

hello

Its been a crazie but super fun weekend. A big family reunion and Lagoon. New purchases for the house. A day at the cabin oh and i am in love with Wall E. Life has been FAB!!!! I have pictures of our new place but of course Im still unpacking the office so no pic. yet. I love pics so I feel bad I have none for you. Soon I promise. Lagoon was a blast. Braeden and Kyan loved it. we went on lots of rides and just let the boys pick what they wanted to do. We left Jett with J.B. 's mom. We knew he would not have fun. It was HOT!!! It was awesome to see everyone. Our fam rocks. It was fun to see all the cute round Pregos!!! You all look great!! It was super fun.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! I was exausted reading that you did have a super fun reunion!
Smart idea on leaving Jett at home, it has been so hot. He probably had more fun with Grandma anyway. Love ya sweetie!

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Hey JB, this is your old friend Kasey, I found your blog thru another blog--crazy...anywho, it was great to see your family's pictures and read up on it. Sounds like you are doing really good. We have a blog too--Adysonvt@blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. Later.