Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Fun!!!

The boys wanted to be ghosts for Halloween so J.B. said we all should be ghosts so I was ambitious and made all our costumes. They were not very hard to make and we all had lots of fun. I even made D'Hara (our puppy) her costume. So here we are The Larsen Ghosts. This is our puppy, I don't think I have posted a picture yet. She is a mini Dachshund the boys call her D'Hara Girl Larsen and she is their little sister.
And here she is as a ghost



Scary Braeden!!!!
My funny Kyan!!!!

And here is our Hurricane Jett. So cute

We had tonz of fun we went to my work, my Mom's work and the ward Trunk Or Treat. After that we went to Grandma Larsen's for Pumpkin Pancakes. They were super YUMMY!!!! We ended up with 3 baskets full of candy. We will have it till Christmas:0) It was a fun day.





3 comments:

Arlene said...

What a "spooky" family!! JK...great costumes and all home made!! Good job Erin!!

Carrie said...

Oh so cute halloween pics! You are so ambitious, I have those moments but not as often as I would like. I also like your new background. So cute!

The DiStefano Family said...

LOL!!! Dude I thought you guys were the "KKK". gentry