Monday, May 11, 2009

Chad and Kelley's Wedding and Family pictures

So I finally downloaded the pictures of the wedding. It was very nice and I don't think I've ever seen Chad smile so much. They are super cute and we had a great day! The happy couple
My beautiful Mom, waiting for the bride :0)

Treas and Nikki (Mom's brother)


Alan Chelle and Jett




J.B. and Dad with Jesse and James in the back.



Chad and Marcus. Marcus was the ring bearer.


Me and Keri. I've been tryin to get a picture of the two of us forever!

Keri and her lil' man Marcus

After the ceremony, greeting all of the family and friends


Buds! Kyan and Marcus


We finally got some family pictures, which is difficult at the moment, but here are our best efforts. Jett, Braeden, and Kyan making silly faces.

Do you know how difficult it is to get 3 lil' boys to smile at the same time :)

J.B. and I. 8 1/2 yrs and still goin' strong. I love him :0)

A lil' better Jett was still in the funny face mode.


The Larsens 2009. Love you all!













9 comments:

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

I still love their matching ties! Did the green frosting come out all the way? It was fun to see everyone this weekend!

Kim Davis said...

I second the ties- too cute. And you look stunning Erin. Thanks for all the great pics so quickly after the wedding.

David and Kimberly said...

I was waiting for you to post pics since you posted them from Brett's wedding so quickly. We were sad we couldnt make it! :)

Unknown said...

Erin I am loving the longer hair on you! You looke beautiful! Thanks for the pics...we wish we could have been there!

Carrie said...

Cute pics of your so cute family!!

Arlene said...

Love your family pictures! Thanks for sharing!

THE GROWS said...

looks like a really good time. Wis we could have come but our only car wouldn't have made the drive. tell everyone we said hi.

Barbara said...

Erin- I LOVE your new family picture! Plus all the wedding ones. Everyone looks so great. Post more!!

Bingy's blog said...

Awwww. beautiful pics!!