Thursday, January 28, 2010

Miss you Mom Larsen!!!!!

I know I said I was going to overload you with a bunch of stuff, but things went crazie in Nov. J.B.'s Mom got sick and it was the longest 51 days, but still went by so fast. Mom passed away Dec. 28th 2009. She is one of the strongest people I know who loved unconditionally. She is a fighter and put up a great fight. I miss her!!!! Its hard not running upstairs to talk to her or get a recipe or take the boys up to say Hi to Grandma. Swiss days will never be the same, or any other holiday for that matter. She was never a Mom-in -law to me but my other MOM. She is a great example and I have been blessed to call her Mom. She gave me the greatest gift, my wonderful Hubby, which in turn gave me 3 lil blessings that call me Mom. She will be missed. This pic is a good example of how I feel at times. Often I try to be strong for those around me but often when Im alone in the car this is how I feel. I have felt great pain but also great peace and love. Thank heavens for the gospel of Jesus Christ, that provides comfort, and a knowledge that we all can be together again. With out that knowledge I would be lost. How grateful and I for a loving Heavenly Father who knows us individually and loves us, for a Savior who took all that pain on himself so we could be comforted and saved, and the Spirit that guides and directs us. I cannot fully express just how grateful I am. Mom will be missed bit I KNOW we will see her again and that she is happy. That brings me peace. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and such for our family. They have been felt and we love you all.
These are just some pics of Mom. She looks so good!!! Her and I at the airport when Austin came home

Jett and Grandma



One of the many parties she did.


Mom and Dad




4 comments:

Erin said...

Ok you seriously made me cry. I know that she is watching over you and you will see her again one day. Things will get easier, you will always wish she was there but you won't be quite so sad. I love ya!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh how you have been in our prayers...we love you guys and know she is watching out for you. May you often feel of her in your times of need.

Mega Hoodia for 14.99 said...

Sorry me for my spam. Want to lose weight - buy online Mega Hoodia for only 14.99 per package. The product is completely natural




buy mega hoodia just for 14.99

Leslie said...

I am so sorry for your loss, but you are right you will be together again. I am so thankful for your strong testimony, you will never know what it means to me.