Monday, September 29, 2008

8 fabulous years!!!!!!!

So J.B. and I have been married for 8 years now and it has been great. We have had loads of fun, been blessed with 3 beautiful boys and lots of laughs. We went to Park City for the weekend. We ate awesome food my favorite was the Eating Establisment So if you are ever in park city you totally need to eat there. We soaked in the hot tub. We shopped. J.B.'s least favorite thing to do but he comes cuz he loves me and besides he always gets a new watch. Thanks Fossil!!! We just spent some good ole fashioned quality time together.. It was much needed since our lives have been crazie. I also got my favorite caramel apple, The apple pie one. MMMMMM so good. I am so greatful for my Hubby. He loves me and the boys and takes good care of us. I so greatful he is a rightoeus man who wants to do good. He has had these last 8 yrs rock and I look forward to so many more. I love you Babe!!!!!

Here is 8 things I love about J.B.

1. He takes me to the temple
2. He makes me laugh even when I want to be mad
3. He is a fantastic Dad
4. He serves his community as a volenteer firefighter
5. He works hard for our family
6. He is smokin hot :)
7. He is my best friend
8. He loves me and makes mefeel good.

There are lots more but i went with those for now!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats on 8 yrs--were coming up on 16 in November. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
If you want to learn about couponing you gotta come see me and I can teach you the ins and outs or you can go to a website called grocery smarts and set up a class. I have friend on my blog that can do a class for you. She lives in South Weber.

Carrie said...

The blog is called Deal(s)of the week. She is fab and the class is free. Let me know what you end up doin?

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!I can't believe it has been that long...but Vita and I are coming up on 7. I still miss Hemet and all of us together! Take care and tell your hubby I said Hi!

Anica said...

Congrats you two! That is so awesome. You guys seem to have one of the neatest relationships and Erin I can't ever imagine you being angry.