Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally th internet

Well we finally got the Internet and then i turned on my computer and it started smoking. Needless to say it was not good. Turns out our mother board went out blah blah blah. so anyway we finally got it fixed so now I can post at home instead of at work. also i will finally get to start to use pictures again Yea!!!!!!!! it wont be now of course cuz i need to clean up Jett. Life can sure throw you some curve balls but thank heavens there is a way around those. More soon. Jett is getting MAD!!

2 comments:

The DiStefano Family said...

Yay! Start posting pics of the boys asap! I am excited to see how they have changed and what has been going on. Let't get together again soon...after hunting season cuz Gent is busy every weekend! :) We miss you guys.

Nekell said...

Holy cow! I read your blog to Erik and he just laughed! I am glad you are back on line. I love to read your blog when you post. Hope you guys are doing great.