Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Opps....she did it again!

Okay, yea, so,well, I don't even know where to start. My BIGGEST concern to moving to Mtn. Green was the roads. Erin is the love of my life, however.... SHE IS A HORRIBLE DRIVER!!! On her way home from the gym she hit a bad patch of ice and spun the car into a tree. Everyone is okay. Erin has a sore back and sore arms. Kyan and Jett were both buckled in their car seats and were only screaming because their mom was crying.

The bad part is, this is the tree that leads to the house, yea, that's right, 12 seconds from home. I guess the tree will never talk back again. Stupid tree


5 comments:

Nicole said...

That is hilarious! it is not actually the trees fault it is the Dumb Gym! Sorry about the van, are you going to get a new one??

Thanks for the heads-up and Erin's driving, I will keep that in mind for the future.

Chandra said...

In Nicole's words "OMW". I had no idea that Erin was a bad driver. Now I know what to watch out for. DON'T HIT OUR HOUSE!!

Carrie said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry, isnt a good thing for car insurance! Gald everyone is okay!:)

Arlene said...

You can tell JB wrote about the accident because he is a MAN and most men think their wives can't drive well! I'm sure Erin is a very good driver when trees don't jump out in front of her! Glad everyone is okay!

Dan and Melissa said...

Glad you are ok Erin! I didn't know you guys had a blog until I saw you post on mine. I will keep yours marked now. See you when we come up for Christmas!