Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

We started out at Hailey's house for turkey dinner. It was all soo yummy so thanks to all who helped. Instead of taking pictures of us eating I did quick pics of the fam. It was a fun relaxing time with good people.The Girls!!! From the top left Hailey, Karen Kelsey, Lower left Chelsea (Jeremeys Bride), Eliza ( Haileys Girl) Erin (J.B.s love) and Nicole (austin's squeeze)
The Boys!!! Jeremey, Jett (J.B.'s boy) J.B. Braeden (J.B.'s) Joe (Hailey's Man) Austin, Kyan (J.B.'s), Blair and Bridger ( Jeremey's)
Chill time!!

Favorite Pals!! Kyan loves his Uncle Austin!!!!
We went to my Grandmas for dessert but I was to lazy to take pictures, that was fun and then to Nanas for family time and more food!! It was a great day full of food fun and family




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, Erin! You have such a cute family!!

Unknown said...

Erin I love you hair! Too Cute...

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Wow, it's been a while since I've seen all the larsen family! They look good!

Carrie said...

Sound like my kind of party! I love tha Larsen's, we spent our first Thankgiving there. I will never forget it!

Katie B said...

Oh man! Looks like fun.... wish I woulda been there! I love you guys!

We had a good day too though.

Arlene said...

Love those pics of the guys and girls! Looks like a great day! What a great extended family we have!