Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bridal Shower #1

So after a long time I know here is Brett and his cute fiance Tammy. We love her and are so excited that Brett has a fantastic girl!!!! They are getting married March 7th 2009. (J.B.'s birthday!!!) in the Logan temple. So cute huh!!!! This was at her bridal shower in West Valley. She got lots of cool stuff. That is my mom on the left, Michelle (Alan's Love) in the middle and me on the end. Tammi is layin' across us.

Pretty bows :0)
We had a great time. Just a lil' plug, we are doing (we as me, mom and chelle) a grocery shower for Tammi Feb 14th at 1pm at my moms house, you are all invited so if you want to, come!!!



2 comments:

Katie B said...

Whoa! Your hair is getting long! Awesome! I love it!

acandiedapple said...

Yay for Brett and Tammy! She looks like a cute girl.

I hate to be the second person to comment on your hair when that is not what the post is about, but it looks great!