Friday, February 27, 2009

My 4 Favorite Firemen!!!!!

Many of you might know that J.B. does a lot with the fire dept. here in Mtn. Green, he is a volunteer, the chairman, and EMT and now he is taking Fire 1. I am so proud of my hubby who loves to serve his community!!! He is a blessing to me and our boys and a great example to his 3 boys who all want to like him!! They love the fire dept. and all the great things that they do!!! I love being a Firefighters wife!!!
Here's my main squeeze!! He didn't really want to take the picture but I love it. He's SMOKIN' !!!! and of course my other 3 men in my life, wanting to be like Dad!!!

Uncle Alan gave Jett this Fire Truck. It is a big hit!!!!!! (Jett is not so little anymore :0(
My baby is growin up!!! He completes our family!!


My B, he is a true joy to have!!! He amazes me every day!


And my Ky-Guy who loves his momma despite all my imperfections. This lil lad truly has unconditional love and for that I'm grateful!!!




5 comments:

Carrie said...

Great Tribute to your main squeezes!

Unknown said...

Cute erin! I miss you all1

Arlene said...

Great pics of great guys!! Gee, maybe soon we'll have another full fledged fireman in the family! (Cory)

The DiStefano Family said...

What adorable firemen you have! I didn't know JB was doing all of that. That's awesome! I hope you are all doing well!

Young family said...

JB!!! How in the world did you find my blog??? It is actually fun for me to blog hop too and see who I can find.. Your boys are darling and you have a beautiful wife... Congrats to all of that... I think it is great you are part of the Fire Dept in Mt. Green. I think Firemen are pretty neat. It is good to see what you have been up.. So keep in touch.... Heather