Sunday, February 1, 2009

Its been a long time!!!

Okay We have been havin' issues with our computer and I have finally put the pictures back on the computer so we are going back in time. Christmas was awesome. Kids sure do make it fun. Here are some pictures. Our tree, it looked better but between the kids and the dog it got a lil' tore up. Next year plastic ornaments. Here are our stockings, I made them a couple of years ago. J.B.'s is of course the superman one, I have the pink one (gotta squeeze my favorite color in somewhere).


I made the boys all rag quilts when they were born so I made them stockings out of the extra material. So they have rag stockings.
My sweet Baby Jett

Santa brought these hats the boys loved them. Here is Cool Kyan!!

Breaden really wanted a skateboard for Christmas so here he is lovin' it





This was the Larsen Christmas party with Santa and the grandkids, Jett does not like Santa so J.B. had to hold him.
This was at my work party Braeden and Santa
Kyan and Santa Jett does not want to have anything to do with Santa. He is so not a fan. He started cryin' even before he got to him.

All in all we have a great time. I got a new sewing machine from my sweet husband, which I love and he is going to a Jazz game. It was fun.









7 comments:

anica said...

Ooh you'll love your sewing machine. I got one for Christmas several years ago and I'm by no means a seamstress, but it's so nice to have.

Arlene said...

Cute pictures, looks like you had fun without us! Hard to understand!!! Those boys are adorable!

Katie B said...

Awesome! Glad it was a good holiday!

The DiStefano Family said...

I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. Now that the holidays are over and things have calmed down we were wondering if you guys could meet us for dinner or something? Do you have a night free in the next week or so? Let me know! :)

Carrie said...

Those stocking are so freakin cute! You've got mad skillz!

Dan and Melissa said...

You are very talented to make those stockings! They look great!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Erin! Darling! I love the stockings too! Jet and santa...reminds me of myself!